Thursday, January 15, 2009

4F*

It has not been a fun week at the Gonsalves house. Marley started getting sick at my mom's on Sunday and that lasted through the night. Then I came down with whatever she had yesterday, and that lasted pretty much through this afternoon. The kind of sick where you can't even knit or cross stitch or do anything except pass out on the couch. Oh yeah, Toby also has a wicked cold and had a root canal yesterday. Sounds fun, huh? Marley did call down last night after she went to bed to offer me her bucket if I needed it (sorry, TMI probably - but isn't she sweet?) Needless to say we haven't done much on the packing/moving/getting rid of crap front. Hopefully this weekend will be better...

In better news, Mark and Janelle found out they're having a boy! It's nice to be able to say "he" and "him" now instead of "Baby Radtke". Not really sure how to deal with baby boys though...this should be interesting. I think Marley was disappointed for about half a second that she wouldn't have someone to play dress-up with, until she remembered that the little boys at daycare also like to play dress-up. Of course I had to ask what they dressed up as (and I'm sure Mark will love this)..."Princesses - with tutus and everything!"

*Does anyone else even say "4F"? My mom has all kinds of weird sayings!

4 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention dress-up with boys. Marley and I were just talking about that last night. We said that we would be able to do tea partys and dress up with "him" on Friday nights. What Mark doesn't know won't hurt him!

    ReplyDelete