Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mark's Striped Scarf

My brother and I don't exchange gifts for Christmas (just for the kids), but for Christmas 2010 I decided to make both he and Janelle scarves. I chose the Noro Striped Scarf pattern, which I love - I think this makes the 4th one I've finished, with one still in progress and plans for a couple more. I just love the way it looks, even if it takes a while with all that ribbing.

Well I finished Janelle's on time, but his languished for a year unfinished. In my current finishing frenzy I finally got around to finishing it this week. I figured since the next "special occasion" wasn't until his birthday in September I'd just give it to him now. He seemed to like it!


Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf
Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Gray and Black
Needles: Size 8
Started: Sometime in 2010
Finished: 1/10/12
My Ravelry link: Mark's Striped Scarf

2 comments: