Monday, August 18, 2014

Back Again

Well this was a pretty productive weekend, at least stitching-wise (one day it'll be productive cleaning and laundry-wise, but I'm not holding my breath.)  Toby went to a Beer Fest on Saturday afternoon, so it was just Marley and I for the day, which meant a lot of crafting time.  She even finished a knitting loom scarf that she's been working on FOREVER (I just need to get a picture of it).  We rounded out the day with a trip to Northampton for Local Burger (her favorite place up there) and GoBerry (which Toby doesn't like so we took advantage of the fact that he wasn't there).  It was a pretty fun day.

 I've reached 50 hours on the Family Sampler:

Family Sampler (c) Little House Needleworks
32 ct vintage buttercream linen
started 7/8/14, 8/17/14 - 50 hours
The more I work on this, the more I like it.  It might actually be hard to give it away in the end.  I just need to hurry up and finish the personalization on if for my brother and SIL so I won't have a choice!

1 comment: