Saturday, August 16, 2014

We interrupt our regulary scheduled programming...

And now for something a little different, I finished 2 sets of Christmas potholders today.  They'd actually been finished for a little while, but I just got around to sewing them up today.


A friend from work gave me a set of these potholders when we bought our house.  My husband (who does all of the cooking and therefore uses them the most) raved about them being the best potholders ever.  Not to be outdone, I told him I could totally make them myself, and have since made 21 (!) sets (they're the perfect little gift).  The only change I made is to make them a little bigger, which he seemed to like better.  I also don't add any sort of hanging loop.  Like I think I said before, I want to make them for the ladies in my office for Christmas this year.  I would need 16 sets - there's some girls I don't know as well and wouldn't mind not giving a gift to, but I'm not sure how that would look, so I'm going to shoot for all 16.  We'll see how it goes.  I have a set in progress in my car, at work and at home, for whenever I can steal a few moments to work on them.

I'm still plugging away on the Sampler, but I'm learning I need to take a break after every couple of hours.  Even with my new stand my elbow's been bothering  me.  Just need to learn to pace myself I guess.

2 comments:

  1. ارقام الاثاث المستعمل جدة
    حقين المستعمل بجدة
    ارقام الاثاث المستعمل
    شراء اثاث مستعمل
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل
    شراء اثاث
    حقين الاثاث المستعمل
    شراء اثاث مستعمل جدة
    عزيزي العميل اينما كنت سنعمل على توفير افضل مجموعة من افضل انواع الاثاث المستعمل والذي نوفره لك على اعلى مستوى من التميز والرقي كانه جديد تماما وذلك لكافة انواع الاثاث الكلاسيك والمودرن فقط اطلب ما تريد ونحن نهمل على عرض العديد من المنتجات والانواع المختلفة للاثاث امامك والتي يمكنك الاختيار من بينها وتتوفر لدينا خدمات شحن مميزة في جميع انحاء العالم وطرق الشحن لدينا تحافظ على الاثاث من اى مشكلات سواء كسر او اتربة او غيره نضمن لك وصول الاثاث كما رايته تماما بدون اى مشكلات وباسعار مميزة ولدينا فريق عمل قادر على التواصل معكم في اى وقت لتلبية جميع رغباتكم ومتطلباتكم المختلفة

    ReplyDelete